Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Embrace Life Card

This is one of my recent favorites. Sometimes I tend to lose sight of how nice a simple, clean card can look. This one is Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, and Very Vanilla. I used a corner rounder on the top left and bottom right of all layers of this card. (You can't tell on the CC layer as much as I scanned this and the black is in the corner.) The Mellow Moss piece in the center is popped up on dimensionals, and IRL has a lot of depth. The technique for the middle is spotlighting. You stamp the same image on two pieces of paper. One is for your card, the other you punch out a circle (1 1/4) and color the image in. Place that circle on a dark circle (1 3/8) and place on main image where it lines up. I finished by tying some Mellow Moss Ribbon around the middle, and adding some Antique Brass HPH on the ribbon. Stamp set is Embrace Life. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment