Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

MIA...

I just had to apologize for not posting lately. I have been working on things for my stamp club this coming Sat, and I cannot post the things I have been working on until after that when the girls see them. They are surprises for them! My club is doing a Secret Sister Christmas Swap, and I have been making the gifts and packaging for that, gifts for each member, and projects for the meeting. I haven't had time to work on anything else. So, I will be updating my blog hopefully on Sunday with the things I have been doing! Sorry I have been MIA!

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your new creations after the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis the season! But now we anxiously await the post of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries but I will be on pins and needles until I get to see what you have been working on for this club..can't wait...but I will !!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Cant wait to see what you've been working on!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is for sure a busy time of the year. May you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete