Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Purse Punch Card...


This was actually made in Nov 08 for my sister, and I never put it on my blog. I just saw a blogging friend who put one of hers up and it reminded me of the one I made a while back. I kept the purses simple using the Tag Punch, and the handles are made with bronze paper punched with large and small tag and circle punches, the buttons are just scrap holes punched out of the same paper with the hole punch. My sister is a purse NUT, and she loved this card! It is extremely simple, but it made her smile!

11 comments:

  1. Naomi this is really cute! Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I saw something similar the other night on one of our blog buddies blogs and thought that I really need to make a card like this for a friend of mine. We call her the bag lady at work because she has so many purses and tote bags. Of course, she calls me that too since I have a nice collection going too. I love the colors that you used and the little purses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love these purses!! and I love that you used so many punches to create your card - it is always so inspiring to see so many cool ways to use punches!! Love your card!!!
    Best wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious and i will be totally case-ing it! I will give credit where credit is due... so watch your counter! this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I love the purses and love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the colors and those purses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I just love those purses! You did a great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your version of this. I think the tag purses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me smile too :) What a fabulous card Naomi! I love the purses and their handles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute.... bet your sister loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little purses are darling.

    ReplyDelete