Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Crimped Envelope

After teaching this technique in my club for Feb, my monthly challenge was for everyone to create one on their own, and bring it in March to show everyone what they came up with. This was mine. The stamp set is Embrace Life, and I watercolored, covered with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds the flowers, then cut them out. One is stuck on with Glue Dots, the upper one with Dimensionals. The corners are Sizzlets called Architectural Elements, and are a set of 4 photo corners which I love, I ran those through the Big Shot. Colors are Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy, and Old Olive. I left the inside piece sentiment free since I don't know what I want to use this for yet!

12 comments:

  1. You know I love this one because of the Asian feel to it! Love the corners and the colors! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love that corner treatment-very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the colors and that corner piece is stunning and gives this project so much personality! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the coolest corners I have ever seen!! !LOVE those elements there!! The colors and textures are just beautiful!!! LOVE it!!!!!!
    Best wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the colors and the corner elements. I don't have that stamp set, but now I'm wishing I did. The crimping really makes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I think those corners are so pretty! It all has a sort of Asian feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! I love those flowers and the corners you made! The colors are so bold and beautiful. Great ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh, beautiful, the corners are fabulous and I love the colours. DIVINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is breathtaking Naomi! Wow!!
    I love the crimping, the corners, and the flowers are just gorgeous! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love those corners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so Elegant and so Stunning...Wow I just love the watercoloring and the Crystal Effects and the Layout is is just Amazing!!!!! So so Pretty....

    ReplyDelete