Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

A gift for Haley...

My beautiful niece, Haley is having a birthday this weekend! This is what I made her for her room. Hopefully, it will hang over her bed. I love how it turned out. The group picture is bad, so I am including individual pictures of each letter beneath.





The letters themselves are 9 in wood letters already finished in white, by Provo Craft. The paper I chose was based on the colors in her room already. I decided on this beautiful paper by K&Company, called Sparkly Sweet. I think this is the first project I have ever made with no Stampin' Up products! The ribbons are various and were all picked to match this paper. The butterfly dimensional stickers are by SandyLion.









I hope to make a matching frame in time, and if that gets accomplished, I will post pictures ASAP! I must learn to take decent pics, I can get amazing shots of the kids, but if my target is sitting still, forget about it! These are so much prettier IRL.


PS---Blogging buddies....if any of you know how to line pictures of horiztontally, I would love to know! I wanted to individual letters all in a line, or two lines, but not have to scroll down that far to see them all. I couldn't do it. Let me know what I am doing wrong if you know!

11 comments:

  1. Naomi, these are perfect for a little girls room. I know she will love them! They look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great. I have bought some of these letters but haven't had the creative mojo to decorate them yet. I might have to take some inspiration from yours. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Naomi! I love your story so much too :) I am glad I will my education, but I don't know what I will use it for! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really beautiful and I know that she is going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so pretty, Naomi!! I'm sure she'll LOVE them. I'm not sure at all about how to line the pics up horizontally. I have typepad and don't see it as an option there when uploading pics. Sorry. But I adore the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are gorgeous!! I am going to look for letters like that-what a great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling! They will look adorable in a little girl's room!

    If you find the answer to your blog pic question, LMK! I think it has to do with the size of the pic being too big to line up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naomi these letters are wonderful! Terrific gift for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The letters turned out so beautifully. What a great gift! When I want to post pics side by side, I open them in Photoshop and make one photo out of the three and post that. Sorry, that is the only way I know to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just the best gift for a little girl! They turned out really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are perfect for a girls room! I bet your niece loved it! I love the papers you used and all the "extras" you added to the letters. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete