Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scallops, Circles, and Color, OH MY!

Can you tell that I already have favorite New In Colors? Rich Razzleberry is definitely my favorite, followed closely by Crushed Curry. This card uses the NEW Circle Circus stamp set (available TODAY, YAH!!!). This set is amazing, and versatile. It makes amazing backgrounds, it's great to make your own pattern paper, it also has the strength to stand alone as a gorgeous focal image!!! Here I paired it up with the Scallop Circle punch, some assorted size circle punches, TONS of Crystal Effects, and a brad from the Styled Silver HodgePodge Hardware set! The sentiment label is the NEW Modern Label punch (LOVE IT!!!) with the Word Window punch layered on top. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and let me tell you, this set is a MUST HAVE!!! If you are on a tight stamping budget, or have limited space for a lot of stamp sets, this set can fill your need for any small sentiment you could ever need! This whole label was very generously coated with Crystal Effects as well! It almost looks like an epoxy sticker, which is the look I was aiming for! Again, I have used this YUMMY ribbon, the 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain in Rich Razzleberry! Check out the detail shots below. Some colors may look a little off, just know it's from the flash on the Crystal Effects, everything matches IRL.




Thanks for looking. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Happy Stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. Oh that is pretty! Rich Razzleberry is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to tell ya I liked your new blog summer-makeover too!

    Love this card...like the look of these circles. You used them well on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card! the colors, the layout, the stamps and the work window thingy! all perfect... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this Naomi! That is one set I didn't get so I like seeing what you did with it. I just love the new In Colors for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I did get that set-I need to play with it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set! I love the dimension you created:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. I didnt' get the circus circles set on preorder but this card is so pretty that it makes me wish I had. I may have to get it yet. At least I have a whole year now.

    ReplyDelete