Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Soft Bermuda Medallion

I finally got some time to ink up my new Medallion background stamp!!! The image itself is so beautiful, I personally don't think you need to do too much to it. This card was really easy, and I would love to make a gift set of these and package them up, when I get that done, I will post it here as well. The circle is 5" cut with the Creative Memories system, that is the only non SU thing I own that I will never part with! I stamped the Medallion in Soft Suede, then spritzed the card with the Bermuda Bay Marker with the Color Spritzer Tool, colored a few dots with BB, and used some Crystal Effects on those part. I decided it was too plain, so I added a punch of Boho Blossom in the center to frame my Filigree Designer brad, which is set with a Clear Rhinestone brad. I scored down one side, punched two holes, and ran ribbon through holding the back of the card on. The picture below is a little peek of the inside! Enjoy! I had a great time making this!


5 comments:

  1. Wowza girl!!! This is gorgeous!!!! And your phtotgraphy of it is stunning as well.

    ITA on the CM system. Nothing really compares, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WOW!! That is a great medallion. What a fantastic idea to make a set of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous! So beautifully detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used! This would make a great gift set for someone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card is gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete