The card base was bigger than my standard fave size of A2, so I trimmed it down. Then it was too white for the other papers, so I sponged some Cherry Cobbler lightly around the edges. The red paper was too bright for the base then, so I covered it with torn and battered velleum. The papers were run through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die. I then cut strips and matched it up alternating the heart paper with the shimmery white paper. I punched the stamped image, and used stickers to adhere the vellum over it. I wrapped the whole card base in crochet thread before adhering the top layer. I like it. I wanted a vintage feel so the colors really needed muting. I didn't waste paper either, here's what I did with the die cut negative...
I framed the inside of the card where the sentiment and written message will go. Someone is definitely getting this for V-Day in 2011 :) Now, I just have to work on Christmas!
Hope you all like it. Supplies are unknown as everything was sent to me. Dies and punches, as well as inks I added are SUO as always:)