Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A little more sponging, and more to believe in...

So, the sponging kick continues! This is another card I made for my Aug club meeting. The sponging is done using a piece of paper as a mask, and a 1 3/8" circle punched out of it. We kept it light by using Sahara Sand CS, and Sahara Sand ink for the sponging. The only other color is Rich Razzleberry for the ink, and the yummy Satin ribbon! I love the simplicity of the design, and one layer cards are a challenge for me, so I love trying to make them. I think this would make a really nice sympathy card, or even encouragement through a hard time.

Stamp set is Just Believe
Ink is Sahara Sand - Rich Razzleberry
Sponging, masking

Blogger notes: To the "Inky Ones", I caught up last night making my rounds to visit all of you.

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment: