Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A card I made for my own sketch...

Here's a card I made this week for a sketch that I designed for an online swap group. I used some retired DSP called Bella Rose, which is still my favorite paper EVER! I used the set Just Believe as well as Well Scripted for the sentiment. This card is a mix of current and retired product, but everything is SU! This card could easily be recreated using current product only! I used Perfect Dots for the embossing folder, Top Note Die for the image, and also used the Wide Oval punch with two brown ovals behind it to frame it. This was a simple card, but I just love the result. Below is the sketch I designed. Feel free to use it in your creations, too! Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love it and I have some Bella Rose paper hoarded away I might have to dig out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and beautiful. Bella Rose is one of my faves too. I wish I had ordered more of it. Oh I am such a paper hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful!! Love that sketch too.

    ReplyDelete