Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A White Wedding Wish....

We had a wedding to attend this past Saturday for my husbands co-worker, and for whatever reason, I waited to make their card right before running out the door to the ceremony! I have made a very similar card in the past, but it wasn't embossed, and was rectangular instead of square, I like this one better=) I don't know anyone else getting married, so I won't need to make another wedding card for a while. I love making these! I always do wedding cards all white, it might be an excuse to avoid color combo exploration:) Their wedding was beautiful and I hope they liked the card!
*
All Supplies SU!
Whisper White CS, Glossy White CS, Mulberry Paper, Brushed Silver CS
Encore Silver Ink
Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment
Ornament Punch, Boho Blossoms, Word Window, Modern Label, 1 1/4 Circle
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder with the Big Shot for SU
White Organza Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is gorgeous! I need to make a wedding card for my daughter's friend who is getting married tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration. Guess I better get busy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool card-it looks so elegant. Perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the white on white and all the embossing. I know they loved it!

    ReplyDelete