Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A quick and easy one here...

I made this card for a fellow SU Demo here in NC that I am swapping with all Fall. We send each other one card per week, well, she does;) I stay a week behind and end up sending her two at a time. I am trying to do better! She didn't like this embossing folder, Elegant Lines, and I found that so surprising since it is one of my favorites. So, I have been bombarding her with samples and pictures using this folder. She likes it now...Mission Accomplished...LOL! She and I have never met, but have so much in common! I hope she likes this card. It's simple and clean, but I think it kind of pops regardless! It's super easy to duplicate, so if you like it, feel free to CASE!

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Words (SAB 2009 - retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry CS
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot for SU!, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, SU Anywhere Glue Stick (I had run out of SNAIL...that will never happen again, though our Glue Sticks are phenomenal!)

6 comments:

  1. This card is so simple but very elegant at the same time. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ribbon is yummy on there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo and think your card is striking! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple elegance of this one.
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete