Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eek You're Sweet!!!

Who doesn't love Halloween goodies? This is one of the three projects I designed for my Hostess Club this month. I LOVE using the Sweet Treat cups, and for just $2.95/dozen, they are very affordable to use on your projects! We created a little 'door' behind the candy and the EEK tag pulls up to open the candy area. We had a lot of fun making these and this is what I am giving to my girls before we head out to Trick or Treat. I won't make them smell my feet, but I will give them something good to eat :) Below is a picture of the candy area empty with the tag up so you can see how the door works.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Centers
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Cardstock
Tools: 1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle Punches
Accessories: Sticky Strip, Sweet Treat Cups

3 comments:

  1. This is darling, Naomi! I want to Trick or Treat at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the sliding door so you don't have to destroy the card to get the candy! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete