Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Circle Circus...

Here's yet another card for the swap group I now LOVE being in! This card was a sketch challenge, which was basically a strip across the middle, three circles on the left, and three lines of sentiment in the bottom right. It was an extremely simple sketch, so I kept the card simple and clean to match the lines of the sketch. I did a little paper piercing under the sentiment, which adds just a little to the plain base. I love this one! I hope the the recipient enjoys my swap!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Whimsical Words (SAB)
Paper: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessoris: SU Circle Punches, Dots Embossing Folder (with the SU Big Shot), Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

SUO!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I really need that set. It is on my wish list for when they convert everything to cling mount! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the simple cards are just so perfect. This is one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I have the hardest time using that set-you've really done a great card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great... very graphic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete