Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Cupcakes...

I have really been crafting a lot lately, and have done well with updating my blog! I have another card coming tomorrow, but for today, I wanted to share the cupcakes I made for my oldest daughter's Preschool Easter Party tomorrow. I volunteered to bring 2 dz cupcakes, and decided to make them festive! It's yellow cake, with whipped cream icing, topped with coconut dyed green and 3 little jelly beans on top. Chloe LOVES them, she cannot wait for her class to see them☺. I stamped the bunny from Easter Eggcoutrements stamp set (sp...no catty in front of me) and punched them out, there are two on each toothpick held on with Glue Dots. The girls stuck these in the cupcakes! I have been SO good not to eat one!

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing!! I love the grass look-really cool. I may steal this idea for our Easter treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are amazing! The kids are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete