Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just for TYLER!

Greetings, friends!!! I am really trying to catch up on my personal blogging, and also with the bloggers group. Bear with me, I am almost there!!! I have been working on several projects lately, and will get them up one at a time. This one I just finished last night. A friend of mine asked me to make wall letters for her son, Tyler (obviously...LOL!). I had made her daughters a year ago or so and she really liked them. I was honored when she asked me to do her sons, too! We actually went shopping for her to pick out her own papers, then she pretty much told me to do what I wanted, but she didn't want them the same or all completely covered. I caved slightly on the 'L'. I had to cover that one! Each pawprint on the 'L' is coated with Crystal Effects, which looks awesome. Looks like fresh, wet, pawprints! I used a lot of circle punches, Puzzle Sizzlets, and Word Window / Modern Label punches. In theory, these are simple, but I truly did struggle, as I always do with blue. I enjoyed them, and I love the finished product, I hope my friend does too! I am giving them to her today! And below are the letters I made her daughter about a year ago...
(sorry, pic is really washed out, click to make it larger to see details.)

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I just love both of them and want to make some for my kids.

    ReplyDelete