Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

First things first...

Hello! I have many projects on my To Do List, and while I am at it, I thought a blog would be a good way to share them as I go. I may feed my old stamping blog here since I will still include papercrafting projects here. Baby steps;) I hope you'll follow along on my journeys, celebrate in the successes, and learn from the failures! I have furniture to refinish/repurpose in the coming weeks. I will be sharing homemade cleaning recipes/reviews and ideas. Kids crafts/gifts/outings will also be thrown in for good measure...especially this summer as we all look to keep them busy;) About the only thing you won't find here is much about plants....I kill them all. Never intentionally. Still...they die. I try...maybe I will get better. Right now we're growing two tomato and two watermelon plants...well, the kids are. They're alive...for now. So, I will see you around my little slice of heaven...minus the picket fence!

No comments:

Post a Comment