Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

3x3 Box & Card Set

I love this little box! I have it standing on side in the picture so you can see the front. I used the new Fresh Cuts set, and the 5Petal Punch to make the front. Ribbon is run underneath to tie box closed. These little boxes are so easy to whip up and look beautiful when you put your own touch into the embellishing. This was a class my customers took a couple months ago. We made the box, and everything below....
These are the 6 3x3 notecards we made to go into the box. Everyone's turned out so great, and it was a fun class. I really think the matching envelopes just add to the whole project. The make great last minute gifts to have on hand as well. Who doesn't love handmade cards???
This is a close up of my favorite design for the box set. Heartfelt Thanks remains one of my favorite all time sets, and I use it all the time. With the friend stamp from All Holidays, it makes a great, just because you're my friend card. Whew. That's a few posts today. I think I will take a break now. Maybe tonight I can get some more stamping done, to have a few more new things to post soon. Happy Stampin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment