Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I know I said I was done...but I forgot this one....


This is the card we made at the hostess club this month. The technique was Cracked Glass, and everyone really loved it. This card has more layers than my normal style, but I really like it. The basic layout was inspired by a card I saw on splitcoast. I liked the layers, and decided to change it up and run with it. Colors are Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, and Basic Gray. I love SU Basic Gray, it is just the most beautiful neutral ever. It complements these colors nicely. Aside from the Cracked Glass technique, there is paper piercing in the top left corner, all edges are sponged for depth, we used the Word Window punch to make the corner tabs. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! You know, I don't think I have ever used my grey paper! LOL You are inspiring me to pull it out! :)

    ReplyDelete