Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

Sorry for the bad pic! Usually I shoot outside in daylight, but it's late at night, and I couldn't wait to post the card I made at nap time today! I used the new Pink Pirouette from SU's new In-Colors. Paired with Basic Black and Whisper White, it's very pretty. The only stamp set used was my all-time favorite, Heartfelt Thanks. The black strip down the side looks like ribbon (at least it supposed too LOL!!!, but it's actually a thin scrap of cardstock, one of my favorite cheap tricks! Two of the flowers are cut out and popped up on dimensionals (does SU sell stock in those things???), it adds so much! This card is so simple, yet I think it looks really pretty. I didn't want to over explain such a simple card, but if you have questions, (or comments!) feel free to post, I will always reply!

* Inspiration for this card is from a lady off of SCS! This is NOT my original idea. And I always try to give credit when credit is due! I changed a few things, but loved her card so much, I had to do my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment